Dr. Patrick McEneaney
Please take a moment and let us know how your experience was.REVIEW US
Meet Dr. Patrick McEneaney
Dr. Patrick McEneaney is board-certified and completed his medical school training at the Ohio College of Podiatric Medicine. His residency training was at the Louis Stokes Cleveland Department of Veterans Administration. He then moved back to Chicago where he finished his residency at Thorek Memorial Hospital and Weiss Memorial Hospital.
He is the founder and CEO of Northern Illinois Foot & Ankle Specialists, with several locations around the Chicagoland area. McEneaney is double board-certified by the American Board of Foot & Ankle Surgery in both foot & reconstructive rearfoot/ankle. He is a fellow of the American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons and Diplomate, American Board of Foot & Ankle Surgery®.
Dr. McEneaney is a past President of the Illinois Podiatric Medical Association. He is a Fellow of the American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons and Co-Director of Northwest Illinois Foot & Ankle Foundation Fellowship.
He lectures throughout the country on foot and ankle topics and he has been Scientific Co-chair for several years for the Illinois Podiatric Medical Association Annual Conference. He also trains podiatric surgery residents from Rush Hospital in Chicago.
He is Medical Director & Principal Investigator of the Northern Illinois Foot & Ankle Specialists’ Center for Research & Clinical Trials. Dr. McEneaney also has numerous literature publications present in several journals. He is a consultant for several medical device companies with responsibilities including surgical implant and instrument design, medical education, lab proctoring, and publishing.
His professional interests involve advanced reconstructive surgery of the foot and ankle. His specialties involve flatfoot reconstruction, post-traumatic injury management, deformity correction and wound care/limb salvage.
Dr. McEneaney was a Division I college wrestler at Northern Illinois University. He currently resides in Crystal Lake where he lives with his wife and daughter.
To request an appointment with Dr. McEneaney, call or click (opens in a new tab)!
- Northern Illinois UniversityBachelor of Science, Biology1997 - 2001
- Ohio College of Podiatric MedicineDoctorate, Podiatric Medicine2001 - 2005
- Podiatric Medicine & Surgical ResidencyLouis A. Weiss Memorial Hospital2008 - 2009
- Podiatric Surgical ResidencyWeil Foot & Ankle Institute / Thorek Memorial Hospital2007 - 2008
- Podiatric Medicine & Surgical ResidencyLouis Stokes Cleveland Department of Veterans Affairs2005 - 2007
- Northern Illinois Foot & Ankle SpecialistsOwner2014 - Present
- PhysicianCary Grove Foot & Ankle Center2009 - Present
- ProctorSolana Surgical Technical Lab- 2013
- Director of Podiatric Medical Student RotationsCentegra Health Systems - McHenry Campus2012 - Present
- Assistant FacultyOhio College of Podiatric Medicine2005 - 2007
- Instructor of Diabetic Education ClassesCleveland Veterans Administration2006 - 2007
- Foot SurgeryAmerican Board of Foot & Ankle Surgery2012
- Reconstructive Rearfoot & Ankle SurgeryAmerican Board of Foot & Ankle Surgery2013
- Algonquin Road Surgery Center
- Northwestern Medicine McHenry Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Huntley Hospital
- Advocate Sherman Hospital
- Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Alden Center for Day Surgery
- Ashton Center for Day Surgery
- Oak Brook Surgical Center
- Head of Section of Podiatry, Department of SurgeryCentegra Health Systems - McHenry Campus
- Board of Directors, Director at LargeIllinois Podiatric Medical Association
- Journal Peer ReviewerJournal of the American Podiatric Medical Association
- Infection Control CommitteeAdvocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- Surgical Case Review CommitteeAdvocate Good Shepherd Hospital
- MemberAmerican Podiatric Medical Association
- MemberIllinois Podiatric Medical Association
- FellowAmerican College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
- RecipientMcHenry County's Best Professional under 402012
Thank you for subscribing!
You will receive important news and updates from our practice directly to your inbox.